Analytics Package Requirements for Data Cube
Before you deploy the Analytics package for Data Cube, verify that the client meets the following minimum requirements:
- The Web Server and the Web Console must be installed in your CommCell Environment. See Installing the Web Console.
- If you are installing the Analytics package in a CommCell environment using SP6 or a more recent version, then you must install the Analytics Engine on a MediaAgent, or you must install the MediaAgent software and the Analytics package on the same client.
- The MediaAgent or the client that is used for the Analytics Engine must meet the following minimum requirements:
System component Minimum requirements Operating system
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Editions
CPU Multi-Core Intel Xeon Class 2 Memory 16 GB RAM Available local hard disk space
- 20 GB for the installation directory
- 1 TB of 10K SCSI disk for the Analytics Engine Index Directory
Configurations Clustered MediaAgents are not supported Ports If you have a firewall setup, verify that port 20000 is open for connections within the network
- The Analytics Engine index directory must meet the following requirements:
- The location must be a local, non-root directory on the MediaAgent.
- The location must be empty.
- The path name must not contain any of the following characters: