Entity extraction is a feature that can identify when data contains sensitive information, like credit card numbers and bank routing information. You can configure entity extraction to work with the Data Cube file system crawler to identify files that contain sensitive information.
Content Analyzer Cloud
The Content Analyzer cloud is a logical entity that pairs a Content Analyzer with an Analytics Engine. The two services communicate with each other to process data for indexing and entity extraction.
Before You Begin
- You must have installed the Content Analyzer package in your CommCell environment.
For more information, see Installing the Content Analyzer Package.
- You must have installed and configured an Analytics Engine for Data Cube in your CommCell environment.
For more information, see Configuring the Analytics Engine for Data Cube.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Compute Servers.
- Right-click Content Analyzer Cloud and click New Content Analyzer Cloud.
- In the Client Name box, enter a name for the Content Analyzer cloud.
- Click the Content Analyzer Settings tab and configure the Content Analyzer cloud settings as follows:
- Click the Client list and select the client computer with Content Analyzer that you want to use.
- In Directory, click Browse or type the path to specify the directory on the client where files will be staged for entity extraction.
- In Java Max Memory (MB), select a value to the maximum amount of system memory that can be used by the Content Analyzer service.
- To change the default port number, select a new Port value.
- Click the Index Server list and select the client with the Analytics Engine that you want to use.
- When you are finished, click OK.
The new Content Analyzer cloud appears in the CommCell Browser under Compute Servers > Content Analyzer Cloud > Content Analyzer cloud name.