Editing Data Cube Handler Configurations
With Data Cube, you can create request handlers for your data sources to return data that matches a specific set of criteria. You can also edit handlers that you create in Data Cube.
Before You Begin
- Only the user who created the data handler or shared uses assigned the edit permission can edit the handler configurations.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Web Console and then click Analytics.
- Click the data source heading for the type of data source you want to view.
- On the Data Sources (connector) page, click the name of the data source that you want to use.
- On the left side of the page under Data Connectors > data connector, click Handlers.
- In the Handlers table, under Action, click Edit for the handler that you want to edit.
- Change the handler configurations.
- When you are finished, click Save.