Searching a Data Source in Data Cube
After you have collected data in Data Cube, you can search the data from the search interface.
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log in to the Web Console to view Data Cube. See Accessing the Web Console.
- Only users assigned a role with the Data Connectors permission at the MediaAgent level can access Data Cube in the Analytics section of the Web Console. The associated MediaAgent must have been configured with Analytics Engine for Data Cube.
- You must have connected to at least one data source. See Connect to Data Sources.
- You must have crawled the data source. See Crawling Data Connections.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Web Console and then click Analytics.
- Click the data source heading of the source you want to view.
- On the Data Sources page, in the box of the data source that you want to search, click Search in the lower-right corner.
- Under View Name, click the view you want to use. (To create a new search view, see Creating Search Views for Data Connections.)
- Enter your search terms in the search bar and press ENTER.
The data that matches your query appears in the search view.