Exporting Data from a Data Cube Search View
You can export data from a Data Cube source to a comma separated values (CSV) format.
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log in to the Web Console to view Data Cube. See Accessing the Web Console.
- Only users assigned a role with the Data Connectors permission at the MediaAgent level can access Data Cube in the Analytics section of the Web Console. The associated MediaAgent must have been configured with Analytics Engine for Data Cube.
- You must have connected to at least one data source. See Connect to Data Sources.
- You must have crawled the data source. See Crawling Data Connections.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Web Console and then click Analytics.
- Click the data connector that you want to view.
- Click the heading of the data source that you want to view.
- On the Data Sources page, in the box of the data source that you want to search, click Search in the lower-right corner.
- Under View Name, click the view you want to use. To create a new search view, see Creating Search Views for Data Connections.
Note: In the search view, you can perform a search, add filters, change column settings, or sort columns to obtain the view of the data that you want to export.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Click Export.
The data in the search view is downloaded as a ZIP file to your computer.