Sharing a SAN Data Server Using Fibre ChannelYou can share the mount path configured to use the SAN data server with multiple MediaAgents through the fibre channel.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you have configured the disk library using the SAN data server MediaAgent. For more information, see Creating a Disk Library.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > Libraries > appropriate disk library .
- Right-click the mount path that you want to share with another MediaAgent, and then click Share Mount Path.
- In the Mount Path Properties dialog box, select the mount path, and then click Share.
- In the Share Mount Path dialog box, from the Transport Type list, select Data Server - FC.
- Select the data mover MediaAgent and click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Mount Path Properties dialog box.