Moving Files and Folders Within Edge Drive
You can move files and folders to any location within the Edge Drive.
You can move the files and folders on your Edge Drive from the following locations:
- Open your Edge Drive in the Web Console. See Accessing Your Edge Drive From the Web Console.
- Select the check box next to the file or folder that you want to move and then click Move.
Alternatively, you can also right-click the file or folder and select Move.
- In the Browse Content window, select the destination directory for moving the file or folder, and then click Move.
Edge Drive Folder on Your Laptop
You can move files and folders within the Edge Drive folder just like any other folder in your laptop. The Edge Drive files are also available when there is no internet connection.
When you have internet connection, the changes in Edge Drive folder are synced with the Edge Drive on Web Console and mobile devices.
- Access your Edge Drive on mobile device.
- Tap the icon next to the file or folder and then tap Rename.
- Choose the destination directory for moving the file or folder, and tap Move to this location at the bottom of the screen.
- Access your Edge Drive.
- To move a single file or folder, tap the icon next to the file or folder and then tap Move.
To move multiple files and folders, tap and hold the file/folder until you see the select checkbox on the right side of the screen. Next, tap the other files and folders to be deleted, and tap the icon.
- Choose the destination directory for moving the file or folder, and tap Move at the lower-right corner of the screen.