GxTail: Configuring File Associations
You can set file types (based on file extension) that will open in GxTail when double-clicked in Windows Explorer.
Before You Begin
Just launch GxTail. It is not necessary to have a log file open.
- Click View > Customize > File Association.
- To add a new association:
- In the Extension list, type a file extension or click the "down" arrow and select an extension from the list.
- Click Add.
- Repeat these steps to add more associations.
- To remove an existing association:
- From the list of defined associations, click the association you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- Repeat these steps to remove more associations.
- Click OK.