Creating a CommCell Group on Web Console
You can add CommCells to a CommCell Group in the Web Console, and then view a dashboard and reports for only that group of CommCells.
Before You Begin
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
About This Task
To create groups on the Cloud Services website, email CloudServices@commvault.com.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, click CommCell Groups.
- At the top of the page, click File > New Group.
The Add CommCell Group page appears.
- In the Group Name box, type a name for the group.
- In the Description box, type a description of the group.
- To create a Profile Dashboard for Cloud Metrics Reporting, select Enable Profile.
Profile Dashboard is available only with Cloud Metrics Reporting.
- Under Associate to CommCell Group, select the CommServe computers that you want to add to the group.
- At the top of the page, click Save.
The CommCell Group appears in the list of CommCell Groups.