Adding Reports to a Custom Dashboard
You can add reports and report components, such as charts and tables, to your custom dashboard.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Worldwide Reports, click Custom Dashboard , and then add a report:
- If no custom dashboards have been created, click Add Report.
- If a custom dashboard has already been created, at the top of the Custom Dashboard page, hover over Dashboards, select your custom dashboard from the list, and then click Add Report.
- In the Add Report Information dialog box, configure the report component that you want to appear on your dashboard:
- In the Reports list, select the name of the report where the chart or table was created.
- In the Component list, select the name of the chart or table.
- In the Title box, enter a unique name that will be displayed on your dashboard as the title of the component.
The component URL is automatically displayed in the URL box.
- If you want to add an entire report to your dashboard, in the URL box, enter the complete URL for that report.
- Click Apply.
The component that you selected appears on your custom dashboard.
- Repeat these steps to add more components to your custom dashboard.