Chargeback Report - View Report
You can view the Chargeback Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell levels on your Web Console. However, this report is available only at the CommCell level on the Cloud Services website.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- Association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer.
For instructions on enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Obtain a user account for the Cloud Services site.
For instructions on obtaining a user account for the Cloud Services site, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.
- Log on to your local Web Console or our Cloud Services Website.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Worldwide Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Chargeback.
The Chargeback Report appears.
- From the Group By list, select an entity such as Clients or Billing Tags.
- If you are viewing the Chargeback report on your local Web Console, select a time range, such as Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, and then select the specific date range.
To see and use the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly time range options, configure them to appear in the report. For instructions, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
You can view only monthly data in the Chargeback Report on our Cloud Services website.
- From the Size Unit list, select the size unit for report data.
- Click Generate Report.
- To view data size changes over the last year, click Chargeback Trends.