Current Day On-Demand Jobs Information Report - View Report
Access the Current Day On-Demand Jobs Information Report in Web Console on your Private Metrics Reporting Server. This report is available only at the Worldwide level.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- Verify that data collection for Activity is enabled in each CommCell Console that sends data to the Private Metrics Reporting Server. For instructions, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view reports downloaded from Commvault Store or created with Build Your Own Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- Association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
- Download the Current Day On-Demand Jobs Information Report from Commvault Store.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to your local Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Worldwide Reports.
- Click Current Day On Demand Jobs Information.
The Current Day On-Demand Jobs Information Report appears.