APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report - View Report
You can view the APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report on your local Web Console .
- To view reports downloaded from Commvault Store or created with Build Your Own Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Enable Proactive Support.
- Install and deploy the Enable Subclient Activity Workflow.
- If you have Version 11 Service Pack 6 or earlier, download the APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report from Cloud Services.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Coverage.
The APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report appears.
- To enable activity for any disabled subclients, next to the subclient, click Enable Activity, and in the APSS Enable Subclient Activity dialog box, click OK.
The APSS Enable Subclient Activity workflow runs. When the workflow completes, a message appears with the result.
Note: No changes are made if backup activity is disabled at the client group level.
The row for the subclient that you enabled is removed from the report.