Archive Quota Usage Report - View Report
You can view the Archive Quota Usage Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server. The report is available at the Worldwide level.
- The Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota feature must be enabled for the report to contain data. See Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- Association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Archive Quota Usage.
The Archive Quota Usage Report appears.