Client Details Report - View Report
You can view the Client Details Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available only at the CommCell level.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- Association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer.
For instructions on enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Obtain a user account for the Cloud Services site.
For instructions on obtaining a user account for the Cloud Services site, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.