Configuration Audit - Client Report - View Report
You can view the Configuration Audit - Client Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell levels.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- Association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer.
For instructions on enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Obtain a user account for the Cloud Services site.
For instructions on obtaining a user account for the Cloud Services site, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.
- Log on to your local Web Console or our Cloud Services Website.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Worldwide Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Configuration Audit.
- In the Entity Type list, select Client.
The Configuration Audit Report page appears with the Entity Type Client selected.
- In the Template CommCell list, select the name of a CommCell environment.
- In the Template Client list, select the name of a client computer.
- Optional: Configure additional filters. Click Advance Filter, under Select Entity, select a specific entity, and then compare settings based on client group, storage policy or another filter.
The following table lists the settings you can configure:
Goal Action Compare client group settings From the Client Group list, select a client group. Compare storage policy settings Select Storage Policy Association. Compare across the selected client type Select Across Client Type. Include a count of child entities Select Number of Child Entities.
The Configuration Audit - Client Report appears.
All other client computers in your environment are compared to the client computer that you select.