Disk Library Growth Report - View Report
You can view the Disk Library Growth Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server. The report is available both at the Worldwide and CommCell levels.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Verify that your login credentials work for the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- Association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to your local Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- Go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Worldwide Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then click Reports.
- Click Disk Library Growth.
The Disk Library Growth Report appears.