Index Backup Report - View Report
Access the Index Backup Report in Web Console on your Private Metrics Reporting Server. This report is available only at the Worldwide level.
- The CommServe computer that hosts the Metrics Reporting Server is available as a data source by default. If you need to generate this report on a remote CommServe computer, then you must add the CommServe computer as a data source. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.
- To view reports downloaded from Commvault Store or created with Build Your Own Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommCell entity.
- To view default reports or Metrics Reports on Web Console, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, Client Group, or Client computer
- For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to your local Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Worldwide Reports.
- Click Index Backup.
The Index Backup Report appears.
- In the Index Server list, select the index servers that you want to include in the chart and table data.
- In the Client Groups list, select the client groups you want to include in the chart and table data.
- Click Apply.