Oracle Cloud Backup History Report - View Report
You can view the Oracle Cloud Backup History Report on your local Web Console.
- To the CommServe, add the additional settings as shown in the following table.
For instructions on how to add additional settings from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
Additional Setting Category Type Value bEnableOracleCloud CommServDB.Console Boolean true Enable Oracle Cloud Apps CommServDB.GxGlobalParam Integer 1
- To view reports downloaded from Commvault Store, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Create an Oracle Cloud Virtualization client. For more information, see Getting Started for Oracle Cloud.
When the Commvault software generates the report, it uses the credentials that you associated with the virtual client to connect to the Oracle cloud.
The proxy that you add to the Oracle Cloud Client can be a Virtualization proxy that has the Virtualization Agent package installed, or a client group already configured on the CommCell Console.
- After you create the virtual client, modify the URL for the database instances that the software created. For more information, see Modifying an Oracle Cloud Instance for Oracle Cloud Reports.
- Download the Oracle Cloud Backup History from Commvault Store.
- Download, install, and then execute the OracleBackupHistoryImport workflow. For more information, see Predefined Workflows.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Oracle Cloud Backup History.
The Oracle Cloud Backup History Report appears.
- From the Cloud Account list, select the cloud accounts that you want to include in the report,
- From the Time Range list, specify the time range:
- To use a standard time range, from the list, select Last, and then select the range.
- To use a custom time, from the list, select Custom, and then in the Start Date and End Date boxes, type the start and end dates.
The software displays the report in Web Console.