CommCell Configuration Report - Overview
The CommCell Configuration Report Provides a high-level view of the settings that are configured for the CommCell, including properties, alerts, users/user groups, agents, storage policies, etc.
You can use the CommCell Configuration Report to review a wide range of CommCell contents, settings, and properties. This report is useful if you need to know:
- The number of computers installed in the CommCell, information about CommCell users and user groups, and information about each MediaAgent and library.
- Client information such as enabled and disabled operations, defined operation rules, installed clients, and subclient contents and filters.
- Subclient policy information, including the number of streams for a subclientadmin.
- Whether backup data has been configured for block level Deduplication and scheduled data protection information for each subclient.
- The types of licenses available in the CommCell, the installation date for each license type, and the expiration date of each license.
- Alerts that are configured in the CommCell.
- Registry Keys, or Additional Settings, configured in the CommServe computer.
- Information for remote software caches, including the client name, software cache path, version, and status.
- Software version, service pack numbers, package types, and hotfixes installed on client computers.
- Each mailbox per subclient for common mailbox agents including the Exchange Mailbox and Archiver Agents.
- Whether the use of QSnap or VSS was selected through subclient properties.
- The account used for backup operations by SQL Server iDataAgents or Exchange iDataAgents that require an Exchange Administrator account.
- The job completion rate for the last 24 hours at the CommCell, MediaAgent, and Library levels.
- The name, operations and the properties of the Automated Content Classification Policy.
- Data Encryption, Content Indexing and Search, Deduplication, copy attributes such as Inline Copy, Selective Copies, Aux Copy with Combined Streams, de-Spool Copy, media that uses the Erase media on prune feature as described in Erase Spare Media, and when Data Multiplexing is enabled.