Configuring Array Controllers for a Storage Array
You can configure additional MediaAgents as array controllers in order to perform operations on storage arrays.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
- Select the array and click Edit.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Array Controllers tab, select the MediaAgents to use as array controllers for the storage array.
- To add an array controller, under Available Array Controllers, select one or more MediaAgents from the list, and then click Add.
- To add all of the MediaAgents as array controllers, click Add All.
- To change the precedence of the array controllers, select a MediaAgent under Selected Array Controller and click the up and down arrows.
Note: MediaAgents that are higher in the list perform operations on the storage array first.
- Under Array Controller Roles, select the operations that you want to allow each array controller to perform.
For more information, see Array Controller Properties.
- Click OK to save the information.