Configuring the EMC Isilon Array Using Array Management
For IntelliSnap backups from Commvault software, add the EMC Isilon storage array and its configuration information to the CommServe database.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Click Add.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, specify the following information:
- From the Snap Vendor list, select EMC Isilon.
- In the Name box, enter the external IP address or the host name of any node of the Isilon cluster.
- In the Control Host box, enter the external IP address or the host name of any node of the Isilon cluster.
- In the Credentials area, click Change.
The Enter the User Name and Password dialog box appears.
- Type the credentials of a user who has the following privileges to access the array:
- Create or delete snapshots
- Add or remove access control lists (ACLs) on the volume
- Create or delete volume clones
- Click OK.
- To configure additional MediaAgents to perform operations on the storage array, click the Array Controllers tab, and then select configuration options.
For more information, see Configuring Array Controllers.
- On the Snap Configuration tab, configure Snapshot Configuration Properties according to your needs.
- Click OK.