Deleting a Network Storage Pool
Use the following section to delete a Network Storage Pool.
Note: Data associated with the library in the Network Storage Pool will be lost when the Network Storage Pool is deleted.
Before You Begin
- Make sure that the library associated with the Network Storage Pool is not in use. See View the Contents of a Mount Path for instructions to view the active jobs for the mount paths in a library.
- Make sure that every storage policy copy that is associated with the library in the Network Storage Pool has been deleted. Determine the storage policies accessing the library as described in View the Storage Policies Accessing a Library.
- If the mount path in the library contains deduplicated data, retire the mount path as described in Retiring a Mount Path.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand to Storage Resources > Storage Pools.
- Select and right-click the appropriate StoragePool, and then click Delete.
- When you are asked to confirm the deletion, click Yes to confim.
- Type erase and reuse media in the box, and then click OK.
The Enter Confirmation text dialog box appears.