New Azure Storage Instance (General) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to enter information about the Azure Blob Storage instance.
- Client Name
- Displays the name of the Azure Blob Storage virtual client.
- Instance Name
- Displays the name of the Azure Blob Storage instance.
- You can use this space to enter or modify the name of the instance.
- Backup Client
- Displays the name of the proxy client computer where the Cloud Connector package is installed.
- Storage Policy
- Select a storage policy for the backup and restore operations.
- Number of Data Backup Streams
Enter the number of data streams to use for backups. The maximum value is 99.
Note: The number of streams must not exceed the maximum number configured in the subclient storage policy. The CommServe allocates streams depending on the availability of resources.
- Use this field to enter a description about the entity. This description can include information about the entity's content, cautionary notes, etc.