Configuring Source to Destination Replication
Configure the source to destination replication operation.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > source_client.
- Right-click ContinuousDataReplicator, and point to All Tasks and then click Add Replication Set.
The Create New Replication Set dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Name box, type a name for the replication set.
- In the Destination Host box, type the name of the destination computer that has CDR Agent installed.
- On the Orphan Files tab, ensure that the Log orphan file names and the Automatically delete orphan files options are cleared.
Clearing these options might prevent orphan files from being cleaned-up on the destination computer but will be synced-up on the source through the sync process.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Right-click the replication set that you created, and point to All Tasks, and then click Manage Pairs.
The Manage Pairs dialog box appears.
- Under Add/Update Pairs, click Add.
- In the Add Replication Pair dialog box, click Browse.
- Select a source volume or directory for the Source Path and Destination Path.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply and then click Close.