Registering a Remote CommCell
You can manage one or more remote CommServe computers from your CommCell. If you need to manage the properties of a remote CommServe computer, you can register it as a client in your current CommCell.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe node and then click All Tasks > CommCell Registration.
- In the CommCell Registration dialog box, click Add.
- In the Register remote CommCell dialog box, type the details for the remote CommCell and click OK.
- Click OK to the successful registration prompt.
- The remote CommCell is displayed in the list of registered CommCells.
Click OK to close the CommCell Registration dialog box.
The remote CommCell computer is displayed as a deconfigured client under Client Computers and Client Computer Groups.
You can reconfigure the remote CommCell computer by right-clicking the client and clicking All Tasks > Reconfigure.