License Requirements - Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent
- This agent is deprecated in this release. You must transition to OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic) as described in Transitioning from Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent to OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic).
- New installations of this agent are not supported in this release.
- You must deconfigure this agent before you upgrade the client.
- You can perform recovery operations only with the deconfigured agent.
- You cannot perform archive jobs with this agent.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Products for information about deprecated products.
Note: If you want to continue to use the Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent for archiving and recovery operations, you cannot upgrade the client.
By default, the agent is installed using an Evaluation license. Once the evaluation period is complete, you need to obtain a permanent license from your Software Provider.
Client Access License
Client Access License (CAL) is a licensing mechanism based on the number of archived Exchange mailboxes. You must obtain the following license for the Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent:
|License Type||License Consumption|
|Archived Mailboxes||1 license per archived mailbox|
For comprehensive information on licensing, see License Administration.