Archive - Exchange Public Folder Archiver Agent
What Is Archived
By default, mailbox messages that meet the following criteria are archived:
- Messages older than 30 days
- Messages greater than 1024 KB in size
What Is Not Archived
By default, the following are not included in archive operations:
- Messages sent within the last 30 days (see Configuring Archive Rules for information on modifying this setting)
- Messages less than 1024 KB in size (see Configuring Archive Rules for information on modifying this setting)
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | Exchange PF Archiver | defaultArchiveSet.
Right-click the default subclient and click Archive.
- Click Immediate.
- Click OK.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller.
- Once the job is complete, view the details of job from the View Archive History. Right-click the default subclient and select View Archived History.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the job to:
- Browse the archived data.
- Find messages in the archives.
- View items that failed, if any, during the job.
- Resubmit the job.
- View job details, such as the number of mailboxes archived.
- View media associated with the job.
- View events associated with the job.
- View list of files that were archived.
- View logs associated with the job.
- Send the log file that is associated with the job.