Recover - Exchange Public Folder Archiver Agent
After you run your first archiving job, perform a recovery operation.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > Exchange PF Archiver.
- Right-click defaultArchiveset, and then click All Tasks > Browse and Restore.
The Browse and Restore Options dialog box appears.
- Click View Content.
- In the left pane, expand defaultArchiveset, and then select the public folder that you want to recover.
- Click Recover All Selected.
The Recover Options for All Selected Items dialog box appears.
- From the Destination client list, select the client where you want to recover the public folder.
- In the When message exists area, select Append.
- On the Job Initiation tab, select Immediate.
The recovery operation runs immediately. You can monitor the progress of the recovery operation from the Job Controller.
- After the recovery operation is complete, right-click the Exchange PF Archiver, and then click View > Recover History.
The Recover History Filter for dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
- On the destination client computer, start Microsoft Outlook.
- Expand All Public Folders.
The recovered public folder and corresponding appended messages appear.