Exchange Service Account Credentials
Use this dialog box to enter information about the service account that has Exchange administrative permissions (this is the Exchange Administrator account).
- Email address
- When the service type is Exchange Online, this is the SMTP email address of the Exchange (Exchange Online) Administrator Account.
- User name
The user name of the service account.
If you use ContentStore Mailbox, the service account must be the same for archiving and restore operations.
- The password of the service account.
- Confirm password
- Reenter the password of the service account.
- Service type
- The version of Exchange Server that is installed on the computer where the service account is hosted.
- Use static profile
By default, the Exchange Mailbox client uses a dynamic profile. When this check box is selected, the Exchange Mailbox client uses a static profile.
- Profile name
- The service account profile in Microsoft Outlook.