Applies to: Office 365 with Exchange, User Mailbox
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Service Pack 1 or later.
- Either of the following:
- For Microsoft Outlook 32-bit installation, install the 32-bit version of the agent.
- For Microsoft Outlook 64-bit installation, install the 64-bit version of the agent.
- Use only the traditional Windows Installer-based (MSI) method to install Microsoft Office. Other methods, such as Click-to-Run, are not supported.
- You must use a static profile, and you must install the Microsoft Office security update that is described in the Microsoft Security Bulletin MS16-107 - Critical: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/ms16-107.aspx.
In a hybrid environment, if you install the agent on an off-host proxy computer, make sure that the proxy computer is added to the same domain where the Exchange server is located.