Applies to: Office 365 with Exchange, User Mailbox
Office 365 with Exchange backups require RPC over HTTP. You must disable MAPI over HTTP before you configure accounts for Office 365 with Exchange.
- Log on to the proxy client where you installed the agent.
Use the credentials for the Windows account that you defined in the agent properties.
- In Windows on the client computer, click Start, and then type regedit in the Search programs and files box.
- Press Enter.
The Registry Editor appears.
- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Exchange.
- Right-click Exchange, and then click New > DWORD.
A new DWORD entry appears in the right pane.
- Right-click the new DWORD entry, and then click Rename.
- Type MapiHttpDisabled.
- Right-click the MapiHttpDisabled entry, and then click Modify.
The Edit DWORD Value dialog box appears.
- In the Value box, type 00000001, and then click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Verify that the protocol has been changed to RPC over HTTP.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook.
- Press Ctrl and right-click the Microsoft Outlook icon in the notification area at the far right of the task bar.
- Click Connection Status.
The Microsoft Exchange Connection Status dialog box appears.
- Verify that the value in the Protocol column is RPC/HTTP.
- If the value is HTTP, delete the Microsoft Outlook profile, and then recreate it.
Note: Make sure to use the same Office 365 with Exchange (Exchange Online) service account name for the new profile and disable cache mode.