OnePass for Network Shares - Deployment
Prior to creating a OnePass client on the CommCell Console, the following agents must be installed on the appropriate computers:
|The following agent...||Must be installed on...||To...||For instructions, refer to...|
|File System Agent||proxy computer||initiate archive and recall operation with the file server|
||client computer or a recall computer||recall data that is archived on the file server|
To create a OnePass client on your CommServe:
- Open the CommCell Console.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computers, point to New Client | File System, and then click Network Share.
- In the Network Share dialog box, enter the name of the file server or an Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- A client with the name of the file server you entered is created.
- A Windows File System iDataAgent is automatically created with this client.