Enabling Auto Discovery of User Accounts
Enabling auto discovery at the instance level enables all the subclients in that instance to discover user accounts automatically.
About This Task
When you run a backup job to back up the content of existing Google user accounts, any newly added user account is automatically discovered, and its content is included in the backup operation. This ensures that the newly added Google user accounts are regularly accounted for during backup operations.
- In the CommCell Browser, click Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps.
- Right-click the instance, and then click Properties.
The Instance Properties dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Auto Discover tab, and then select the Enable Auto Discover check box.
Select any one of the methods given below to auto discover the user accounts. For steps to discover user accounts automatically, see Auto Discover User Accounts.
- To discover the user accounts that match the filters and wildcard expressions that you provide while automatically discovering user accounts, select Match User Name by regular expressions.
- To discover the user accounts that are part of a sub organization created on Google, select Google User Group Affinity.
- Click OK.