Configuring File Access Time Rule for Hadoop Data
You can archive files based on the last accessed date of each file in the volume or directory. If the last accessed time of files is more than the number of days specified, the files are archived.
Note: The file access time is not preserved during backup operation.
Before You Begin
Create a user-defined subclient to archive data, see Creating a User-Defined Subclient to Archive Hadoop Data.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > pseudo-client > Distributed Apps > instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File access time older than n Days box, enter the required number of days.
The files which have not been accessed for the number of days entered in this box will be archived.
Note: To ignore the File access time older than n Days rule, enter a value of 0.
- Click OK.