IntelliSnap - Backup - Notes Database iDataAgent
After configuring IntelliSnap, ensure that your configuration adhere to the following prerequisites:
- Only a single volume for Notes Database is being used. Mount Points in the same volume will not be backed up.
- Disable Transaction Log backup.
- Ensure that the IBM Domino is running.
Follow the steps given below to run your first full backup:
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers | Notes Database | Instance.
Right-click the Subclient and click Backup.
- Select Full as backup type and Immediate to run the job immediately.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window of the CommCell console.
- Once job is complete, view the details of job from the Backup History.
Right-click the Subclient and select Backup History.
- Click OK.
- You can view the following details about the job by right-clicking the job:
- Items that failed during the job
- Items that succeeded during the job
- Details of the job
- Events of the job
- Log files of the job
- Media associated with the job
- You cannot back up notes.ini and server.id files using an IntelliSnap-enabled subclient. To back up the Domino system files, create a separate subclient that does not have IntelliSnap enabled.
- You cannot back up Domino link databases and Domino link folders using an IntelliSnap-enabled subclient.