Getting Started with the OSDP 7-Mode Feature
Step 1: Review System and Licenses Requirements
Refer to the following information to learn more about the requirements for OSDP 7-Mode:
Step 2: Install the Workflow Engine
Step 3: Configure Your Environment
To configure your environment for the OSDP 7-Mode feature, complete the following steps:
- Configure SnapVault.
- Create an OSDP 7-Mode storage policy.
- Set up the provisioning policy, and add and assign resource pools.
- Add the NetApp storage array in Array Management.
- Configure a backup copy.
- Associate subclients to the OSDP 7-Mode storage policy.
- Optional: If you plan to use SnapMirror, set up a Snapshot Copy for OSDP 7-Mode.