Configuring ACFS Mount Points as File System Subclient Content
You can configure ACFS mount points as your subclient content.
Before You Begin
- If you use a Windows File System Agent, configure the EnableRamDiskAndOracleACFSSupport additional setting on your client computer.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers > client > File System.
- Right-click the backup_set, point to All Tasks, and then click New Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient Name box, type the name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab, add the path to the ACFS mount point.
- Click Add Paths.
- In the Add Paths dialog box, type the path to the ACFS mount point.
- Click OK.
- Optional: On the Pre/Post-Processing tab, type the path to the pre-process script or post-process script.
- In the PreBackup Command box, type the full path name for the script.
- In the PostBackup Command box, type the full path name for the script.
- To run the post-backup process regardless of the job's outcome, select the Run Post Backup Process for all attempts check box.
- On the Storage Device tab, in the Storage Policy list, click a storage policy name to associate with the subclient.
Tip: To create a new storage policy, click Create Storage Policy and follow the instructions in the storage policy creation wizard.
For information on storage policy creation, see Storage Policy - Getting Started.
- Click OK to close the Create New Subclient dialog box.