Integrating the ObjectStore Account with Salesforce
After you install the Commvault ObjectStore, you must integrate the ObjectStore user account with Salesforce.
Before You Begin
- Allow Salesforce to access the Commvault ObjectStore.
- Get the following information from your backup administrator:
- The ObjectStore owner
- The ObjectStore owner password
- The ObjectStore endpoint URL, for example, https://objectstore.mydomain.com/webconsole/RestServlet/
- Sign in to Salesforce with a Salesforce administrator account.
- Select Commvault ObjectStore Setup.
Note: If the selection is hidden, click + tab in the upper right of the page to view all selections.
The Commvault ObjectStore Files page appears.
- Provide the credentials to connect to the ObjectStore.
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the credentials for a user who can access the ObjectStore.
- In the Endpoint URL box, type the ObjectStore URL,for example, https://objectstore.mydomain.com/webconsole/RestServlet/.
- Click Save.