Running an Audit Trail Report for Case Manager
You can run an Audit Trail Report to view a list of operations that users performed in Case Manager for a specified time range. The operations that appear in the report depend on the Job Playback, or level or importance, that you select.
- In the CommCell Console ribbon, click Reports > Other Reports > Audit Trail.
- Click the Playback Level list and select the level of details you want in the report.
Playback Level Operations Included in the Audit Trail Report Critical
- Creating a case
- Closing a case
- Deleting a case
- All Critical information
- Editing a case
- All High and Critical information
- Changing the name of a case
- Click Users and add the users and user groups with access to Case Manager.
- You can select additional options for your report. See Audit Trail Report.
- When finished, click Run to view the report in the selected format.