Exporting Items from a Review Set
You can export items from a review set to an Export Set and change the format of the items to fit your needs.
- Certain export types can only be used on certain types of items in a review set. For example, the PST option will only add selected email items to the export set. If you have a combination of files and emails that you want to export, select the CAB option.
- The CSV export option creates two files: one that contains the metadata for the items in the export set, and another that contains any comments that were added to the items in Compliance Search. The types of metadata fields that appear in the first CSV file depend on whether the export set contains emails, files, or a combination of both. If the export set contains only email data, then email-related metadata fields, such as from, to, cc, and bcc, are included in the CSV metadata file. If any file data are included in the CSV export set, then the metadata file will only contain the file-related metadata fields for the items in the export set.
- From the Compliance Search, navigate to My Sets > Review Set > Review Set.
- Select the items you want to add to the export set.
- Click Export To.
- Select PST or CAB or NSF from the list.
- PST: Select this option if you want to move emails to the Export Set.
- CAB: Select this option if you want to move files to the Export Set.
- NSF: Select this option if you want to move Lotus Notes to the Export Set.
- HTML: Select this option if you want to move data as HTML to the Export Set.
- CSV: Select this option if you want to create a comma separated values (CSV) file that contains metadata and comments for the selected items.
To add items in an already existing export set, refer Adding Items to Compliance Search Export Sets
To create an export set, refer Creating Compliance Search Export Sets