Enabling and Disabling Tags in a Tag Set
You can disable tags in Compliance Search so that they are no longer visible in review sets. You can also re-enable tags that were disabled to restore their visibility in review sets.
Before You Begin
To use the tagging feature in Compliance Search, your administrator must assign you to a role with the Tag Management capability. For more information, see Roles Overview.
- In Compliance Search, open a tag set.
- Select the check boxes next to the tags that you want to configure.
- In the tag set toolbar, click one of the following options:
- Disable: This option hides the selected tags from review sets. You can only select this option if the tag is currently enabled.
- Enable: This option shows the selected tags in review sets. You can only select this option if the tag is currently disabled.
The Enabled column updates to reflect the current state of the tag.