Previewing Subclient Content
You can preview the list of virtual machines defined as subclient content. By previewing the list, you can ensure that the virtual machines are added accurately. You can also exclude unwanted virtual machines from the list by adding them to filters.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > virtualization_client > Virtual Server > instance > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient and then click Properties.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, click the Content tab.
If no subclient content is defined, add the subclient content using browse or discovery rules.
- To preview the subclient content, click Preview.
The virtual machines included as subclient content are listed in the Preview dialog box.
- To exclude specific virtual machines, select the virtual machines from the preview list and then click Add To Filters.
- Click Close to close the preview dialog box.