Configuring Secured Access
If you want to use HTTPS instead of HTTP to access the Web Console or Compliance Search, you can configure secured access.
The following is a high-level procedure for configuring secured access:
- Install Java with all updates.
- Create a Certificate for the Tomcat Server.
- Only for environments that include Metrics Server, if you created a self-signed certificate, install the certificate.
- Configure the SSL Connector for the Tomcat Server.
- For Compliance Search, configure HTTPS for the Compliance Search Link from the Web Console.