Performing Backups for an On-Demand Windows File System Agent Subclient
You can backup all the subclients within a backup set.
Before You Begin
You must have an On-Demand Backup Set created in your CommCell. See Creating an On-Demand Backup Set for Windows File System for more information.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers | <Client> | File System | <On-Demand Backup Set>.
- Right-click the <Subclient> and click Backup.
- In the Backup Options dialog box, click Browse, and choose the Directive file or Content file you wish to use to perform your backup.
For more information, see Backup Options.
- Optional: To further customize the backup operation, click Advanced.
- For more information about Advanced Options, see Advanced Backup Options.
- Optional: To save the current backup options as a script file, click Save as Script. For more information, see Command Line Interface.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click OK.
To monitor the progress of the backup job, see Job Controller.
Once your backup job is complete, you can view the backup job history. For more information, see Job History.