Salesforce Backup Client Requirements
The backup client must meet the following requirements:
- The client must have a minimum of 8 CPUs/processors and 8GB of memory. We recommend that the client have 16GB of memory.
- You must have 120% of the Salesforce used space to store the data.
To view the amount of used space:
- Sign in to Salesforce with an administrator account.
- In the upper right of the page, Click Setup .
- In the navigation pane, click Administrator > Data Management > Storage Usage.
The Storage Usage pane displays the Data Storage and the File Storage space in the Used column. You must use both of these values to determine the space.